Sunday, July 02, 2006
wedding doubleheader

It was a long day on Saturday, but I survived and managed to enjoy myself in the process. In the morning, I went to a wedding for Shiv's old Greenwood house roomie, Che, in Seattle. After watching the ceremony, it was off to Portland, driving down I-5 in the sweltering heat, to attend the wedding of my old college roommate and Maplewood apartment homie, Mark.

I uploaded pictures to Flickr right here.

Both ceremonies were beautiful, but what especially sticks out in my mind was watching my friend Mark bring out his guitar and serenade his bride as she walked down the aisle.



What a classy guy, eh?

Congratulations to both couples... best wishes to Che & Jason, and Won & Mark!

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License