Thursday, April 27, 2006
yay, Game Boy

Never underestimate the therapeutic power of food, a drink, and some video games. My current obsessions:



clockwise from top left: FF Tactics, Advance Wars, Puzzle Fighter, Final Fantasy I & II: DoS

While the Game Boy Advance SP I currently own isn't on the cutting edge of portable gaming technology, it's very functional, handy, and fully compatibly with an insane amount of games - I can even play my old original Gameboy games (they actually work!) I still have my original Gameboy that I got from one of my church "aunties" when I was a kid, back when Gameboys were brand-new in '89-90... and of course, it came with TETRIS. ;)

It's a little bit dusty, but otherwise still in great condition... I took this thing on plenty of trips, both around Seattle and to Cali.



One more day until the weekend and much needed rest after a hectic week.

  |


Comments:
I left Nintendo for Sony. I must say that I'm out of date when it comes to new games for the gameboy or Nintendo, but I must say that Advance wars look cool. I'm tempted to buy a SP or DS, but I'm wondering if I should save money. Anyway, why am I thinking of buying new games when I have so many unplayed ones? That's not good...

Anyway, hang in there!
 
Mel>played your GB to death, eh? haha. The DS lite definitely looks cool... wireless portable gaming!

JonF>Thx! I guess if me and Mel buy a DS lite, you'll be getting one too, right? Haha.
 
Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License