Sunday, August 28, 2005
yes, that's just great

This entry sucks.

Car trouble... oh boy. Of all the things to have problems with... it looks like I'll be replacing the transmission. Why can't I just have a flat tire like normal people? And after all the time/effort/money I've spent to keep my poor car in good condition... =/

Still not knowing how I'll pay for school... more bills, bills, bills. Taking my mom to the ER. Finding out I can't live at the place I was negotiating at. Knowing that I'll be riding a nice 1.5 hours to school... which begins on Monday. Twisting my ankle at WB. What a nice month August has been. Yeah, I like it when things change for the worst. Really.

I resign myself to my foolish life and endeavor to medicate until blessed sleep. Trying is so trying.



I hope my father is blind to this existence of mine.

Yeah, this entry sucks.

  |


Comments:
Angela- thx.
 
Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License