Thursday, April 21, 2005
lost in thought

There's a lot of things that I should be working on, but whenever I pick up a pen or open up the application to do them, all I can do is stare at the blank page/screen for hours on end. Like a book with no words on the pages or a song with out sound, I can't seem to get content of my mind out in coherent form. My heart seems to be stuck on other worries, and my brain hasn't been able to sum up enough willpower to force it to move forward.

To quote my friend:

asdfjkasgdoaiushglak gaslk;gdhak

Gotta grit my teeth and just get things done. So help me God.

  |


Comments:
sdlf;jsdlfksjfkllsd

it works

-heh
 
sojin - =)
 
Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License