Sunday, December 19, 2004
This little trip to see a wedding and visit family is almost half way over.
1. It doesn't really seem like winter when it's sunny and a nice 60 degrees Fahrenheit outside.
2. Family gets older, but everybody still has the same habits... to quote a funny conversation between my Mom and one of my Aunties:
Mom: "So, have you been taking your medicine everyday?"
Auntie: "You mean the pills or the bourbon?"
3. I <3 Fry's.
4. I <3 Rasputin and Amoeba.
5. Lion dance at a wedding banquet by kungfu kids > DJ playing "Bye Bye Bye"
6. The level of embarrassment of a story my Mom tells about me is still directly proportional to how much I don't know some random stranger.
7. Bay Area traffic sucks.
8. 14.4k dial-up sucks worst.
Heh, it's 12:48am right now. Blogger did the same thing to me. It posted an hour later than what it actually is. (hence the 1am)Post a Comment
I'm glad that you're enjoying your California stay. Nothing beats family in my opinion. =)