Monday, December 06, 2004
because for every question, there's an answer...

...just maybe not the one you want.


.:.


1. Tell me something obvious about you.
I got bushy eyebrows and a shaved head.

2. Tell me something about you that many don't know.
I'm pretty much an open book.

3. What is your biggest fear?
The usual... failure, regret, and large mushrooms.

4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
Depends on circumstances and my mood, but if I'm in a rush I'm likely to make a really, really bad decision... call it a "stupid cut".

5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money.
My father back.

6. What is your most treasured possession?
A combination of things: a necklace & charm given to me by my mom / sister; a box of cassette tapes of my father's old sermons so I can still hear his voice.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
I procrastinate a lot. My temper rises a lot (internally that is).

8. Tell me something sexually about you that I don't know.
I find armed women with dark hair, glasses and attitudes to be oddly attractive.

9. Tell me something sexually about you that everyone knows.
I'm a man. A very straight man.

10. What is your favorite lie to tell?
"Of course I'm working on it right now... it'll be done tomorrow!"

11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again.
Travel outside of the USA and live in a foreign country.

12. Are you the jealous type?
Borrowing someone's answer...
Internally: Very. I'm imagining ways to disembowel you with a sword.
Outwardly: Expressionless. Cooler than a polar bear's toenails.

13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to?
Crying children or young children, especially girls, who give me the "sad face with pouting lower lip." If I ever have any daughters, they'll pOwn me.

14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
I owe a lot to a lot of people, but in recent memory: my sister and GF made a scrapbook filled with photos and letters from my friends before I left to go to Japan.

15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
Slap around my fellow Americans and say, "Vincent Chin! Wha wha wha!"

16. When was the last time you cried?
Saying goodbye to my host family at Kansai Airport in Osaka.

17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
I haven't had that feeling in awhile... a long while.

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
I'm not down with male nudity in public, especially my own.

19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk.
Nothing really, unless I count the time I threw up right in front of my friend's restaurant in Osaka after going overboard on whiskey, sake, and beer for 2 hours.

20. If you post this in your journal would you like me to answer it?
Do as you will... just don't do it here.


.:.


Borrowed from hipstomp.

  |


Comments:
large mushrooms? *raises brow*

haha -f
 
Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License