Sunday, June 20, 2004
Doh.

Wrote something I wanted to post for father's day, but I left it on my laptop. It has been a day of blunder-age. That is all.

Sorry, Dad.


.:.


A song however, does briefly come to mind.

Father of mine
tell me where have you been?
You know I just closed my eyes and my whole world disappeared.
Father of mine
take me back to the day when I was still your golden boy,
Back before you went away.
I remember blue skies, walking the block.
I loved it when you held me high, I loved to hear you talk.
You would take me to a movie, you would take me to the beach,
You would take me to the place inside that is so hard to reach...



.:.


James has re-posted something good, though.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License