Friday, August 08, 2003
It's 8:00 AM. I'm awake. What the hell...

It's gonna be a busy weekend... I think I'm in denial about all the things going on before next weekend's youth retreat. This year, I'm in charge of all the organized recreation, so I gotta come up with different ways to amuse about 50+ kids. Wh00t.

The line-up of events for today:

1. Cora's birthday party / BBQ at Golden Gardens park. She's 21... uh oh... booze & the beach.
2. Kristie's birthday party / shindig at Leilani Lanes. I suck at bowling, but that's OK.

Not to mention I still have to go to work too.

Tomorrow:

1. Training / Planning meeting in the morning for next weekend's retreat.
2. Senior dinner for my high school kids at CBC. I'm cooking.

Aiyah. Too many things going on.

At least I already picked up the food for tomorrow's dinner. I was going to go buy it all at Costco, but as I was browsing the ads for Safeway, I found some great deals. Why is finding a deal such an exciting thing, anyways? It must be all that thrifty Chinese conditioning... it's irresistible. Maybe I should go grocery shopping more in the mornings around 7:00 AM...

...nah. O_o

Back to sleep.

Random note:

This shirt is dope. There's something funny and insightful about parodies of Mao-era Chinese propaganda. The irony of atheist communists deifying their leader and his ideals...

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License