Wednesday, July 09, 2003
(we now resume are regularly scheduled resentment)

There's been several things that continue to make life difficult, but I'm trying to not let them get to me. Since I don't really expect anybody to understand, I never really feel the need to try and explain things. I suppose repressing all this disatisfaction and angst is either a one-way ticket to a room with padded walls or an all-expenses paid stay rooming with a bad man with tats named Marge.

Regardless... it doesn't matter really. For now, self-medicating via the usual vices will have to do to carry me through since my usual "carrier" seems to like dropping me a lot. Ow.

Did I mention my trip to Japan has now gone from the sunny paradise of "done-deal" to the murky stank-swamp of "umm, who knows?"... freak'n uncontact-able offices and monkey admins.

Life just loves to piss on me. If life were a man on the street, I'd chase him down and smash his face with a rusty pipe for the sheer pleasure of giving back what I've gotten. I'd stomp all over his bloated body for all the times the MF stepped on me, my feet doing a macabre cha-cha of wrathful glee played to the song of his snapping bone structure. Then, after my feet get their fill of dancing... a gentle double-tap to the head, right in the face. After all, I'm a nice guy... I wouldn't leave someone to just bleed on the street.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Mr. Life forgot to tread softly. Hrmph.

Anyways... deep breath. I'm trying to keep a sunny outlook. Josh and Val's wedding is less than 11 days away; bachelor party is this weekend (I think). Since a good majority of Josh's friends from work are of the non-Christian variety (I prefer to describe them as morally flexible, it's more fun), I expect the bachelor party to be filled with prodigious amounts of booze, raunchy entertainment, and humiliation. Don't expect pictures.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License