Thursday, July 24, 2003
Server is down for company admin functions page... so time to keep busy.

Survey jacked from ms. june is keeping me busy in the meantime. yay.

first car: the ghetto fabolous 1990 copper nissan stanza I have now that I call "audrey"
first job: paperboy, lasted one month before I busted my leg
first screen name: shun goku satsu
first pet: buster, the gerbil who bit off the head of his brother fred. fo real.
first piercing/tattoo: if you look at the top of this page, you can see it
first enemy: kid who bit me in sunday school, guess what... I bit him back. hahaha
first big trip: brasil in 2000... first time away from N. America
first play/musical/performance: I was random pioneer #2 in Johnny Appleseed in 3rd grade
first sport you played: ghetto games, but only thing I was good at was fighting... went to US kendo nationals back in high school
first musician you remember hearing in your house: my dad's gospel, folk & jazz records... don't remember any particular groups excep the Kingston Trio, funny

last good cry: I don't believe crying is good, but I shed a man tear during my toast for my best friend Josh's wedding, I must be getting old and sentimental
last kiss: whenever Shiv saw me last
last library book checked out: Fodor's Japan (new edition), The Joy of Winemaking
last movie seen: Whale Rider... go see it you cheap bastards
last book read: Wild At Heart and it's not as gay as it sounds
last cuss word uttered: "gotdaaam sunnuvabeech" at stupid lady in luxury SUV on 405
last beverage drank: ice water
last food eaten: left over fried chinese chicken wings & rice
last crush: the brand new blue WRX STI I saw on the road yesterday
last phone call: dem NOVA cats in San Fran
last time showered: last night
last shoes worn: flip-flops
last cd played: The Best of Marvin Gaye
last downloaded: warcraft 3 replays
last IM: dun remember
last time hugged: whenever Shiv saw me last
last time dancing: several beers, glasses of red wine + my best friend's wedding... it'll be the last time for awhile

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License