Saturday, July 26, 2003


Check out the new t-shirt... I saw Josh and Val today, just back from their honeymoon and they bought the shirt for me when they saw it up at Whistler. What can I say... my friends know me well. hahaha =)

OK, five goals in the next 2 months I'm gonna try to keep before I leave for Japan despite my innately strong slacker nature:

1) Eat less junk food, chips, candy, etc
2) Keep reading books... Christian living, philosophy, winemaking, geeky tech stuff
3) Brush up my Nihongo via old tapes, textbooks
4) Start running / jogging / bike riding again
5) drag my butt back to kendo

Go slacker go! I'll consider my plan a success if I hit 3 outta 5. Slacker-ism at its best.

Next great idea for a t-shirt: arrows pointing outward left and right with the printed words "weapons of mass destruction". I'd send 'em to my homies (Chicago) Joe or Mel, both of whom mos def have some big guns.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License