Wednesday, June 11, 2003
one path, many doors...



I'm sleeping awake.

I read some Scripture today (Tues) in preparation for Wednesday's (technically today's) Bible study. I happened to be flipping through some reference verses and stumbled across something that convicted me. Hmmm, now it's sticking in my mind, as if I have no choice but to do what I must do.

Ch-ch-choices... just when I think I have some idea of what to do about this whole business of whether or not to go to Japan, I find myself swayed back the other way. It's as if my apprehension waxes when I look at the consequences of the unchosen alternative.

Giving me until the 30th... bleh, what were they thinking.

Random:

Hey, my review for Chen Kaige's new flick Together survived the site firing squad... scroll down to the guy from Seattle.

Move over Leonard Malton... I'm coming for your job next.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License