Saturday, April 05, 2003
So I'm in San Jose right now...

Shiv and I made good time. Left at 5:00AM, got in at around 7:00. Drove through rain, light snow, and sunshine, and it was pretty unevent trip, except for one incident.

All I gotta say is I hate stupid racist small town hick five-o. What's up with all these run-ins with the ignorant po-po? I'm a law-abiding citizen. Those badge-wearing whore-sons need to go out and harass real criminals, not me.

I hope during the next major West Coast earthquake, the entire wretched state of Oregon slides into the Pacific Ocean. I've gotten ONE speeding ticket my whole life... from Oregon. Now after this weekend, it's TWO... and yes, in OREGON.

You know at one time, Oregon's state government was controlled by the KKK? Look it up, it's fact: during the 1920's, at the height of the KKK's power, large group Klansmen in Oregon managed to elect a KKK-backed governor. Oregon should hang a new sign on it's borders: Oregon state, historical bastion of West Coast racism.

Yeah, I'm pissed off and ranting a little. Grrr.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License