Tuesday, April 08, 2003
The return of DJ Eye-Own-Lee-No-Eng-Ish...

Well, I'm back to work and I've spent a crazy amount of time trying to tweak some really bad cassette audio for the video projects. I wish I had IM on this computer, so I could find my friend Mel, AKA Mixmaster Melly-Mel for some p33mp audio tweaking-tips... oh well. I'll be happy when the day that everybody uses digital equipment, because it makes editing on a computer so much easier...

So it's opening day for the Mariners' season today and Chinatown is nuts... too many damn people hoggin' the good parking spots. Looks like I'll have to plan on coming in even EARLIER to avoid that traffic, ugh.

Random note:

In case you had the bad impression that all Iraqis hate America / wanna flex WMD... a nice human piece in the Seattle Times on one man's sacrifice and journey, from escaping Iraq and saving money to bring his family over.

Amazing stuff... reminds me a bit of my own family history, how my maternal grandfather came to America as a paper son and worked his butt off for seven years in blue-collar jobs to bring over my grandma and uncle.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License