Wednesday, April 09, 2003
p r o c r a s t i n a t i o n

I dunno why I'm even bothering to write this stupid letter to the judge for my wh0regon ig'nant cop-given ticket. Supposedly, a letter explaining the "mitigating" circumstances is supposed to reduce your fine, but they'll probably see my last name, assume I'm some rich foreigner, and hit me up for the cash. I'd plead "not guilty" and appear before a judge if I had the choice, but I don't have time to drive like 6 hours down to appear in court in-person and they know it... what a scam.

At least I got to enjoy my nice paycheck from the museum for a day and pretend that some of my hardwork actually belongs to me for once.

Stupid racist hick five-o.

As a sort of humorous sidenote, I was reading from Psalms the night Shiv and I got into San Jose the day I got the ticket, trying to calm down my inner rage, and I happened to read this exact verse as soon as I started:

"Those who hate me without reason
outnumber the hairs of my head;
many are my enemies without cause,
those who seek to destroy me.
I am forced to restore
what I did not steal.
"

-Psalm 69:4

It was uncannily applicable. Who says God doesn't speak through the Bible?

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License