Tuesday, March 11, 2003
Some pics my uncle took during his visit...


My ghetto Nissan, Audrey (GF insists that all cars have names). And no, I didn't make the big dent... it was like that when I bought it. My uncle helped my car a lot by helping teach me some maintainence stuffs for it.
01

Close-up to me making a funny face because of the squeaky breaks.
02

My Mom (on right) at the Ballard Locks
03

My sister at Kiku's, eating lunch with me and uncle. Stay the hell away from her, heh.
04

The doggie...
05

My girl and I on our way with the rest of the fam to cousin Johnny's house for dessert. I demonstrate my response for eating fruity kinds of chocolate.
06

Cousin Johnny... Microsoft code monkey extraordinaire!
07

Me and Shiv... I'm making a fishy face...
08

The 3 of us chillin' at Johnny's house... my sister, me, Shiv
09

Full stomach make Gar sleepy...
10

My uncle reading tech magazine... go uncle go.
11

(edit: more dial-up friendly)

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License