Friday, February 07, 2003
To there and back...

Two trips to the airport in the same day, but it's all gravy. After I got back from the first trip, I came back home, took a shower, and layed down for a nap. Around 12:30-1ish Simo gave me a ring to say that his flight finally landed at SeaTac, so I crawled off the couch, threw on some sweats, and I was off.

Lucky for me, traffic wasn't too bad and airport was relatively uncrowded. Picked up Simo and his mom, then drove them to their place. Simo definitely cashed in at Hong Kong... got a bunch of DVDs and master grade Gundam models for cheap. I asked him to see if he could find a cheap region-less DVD copy of My Sassy Girl there, but no luck. I guess when my mom goes to HK next week, I'll ask her to find it.

Got to watch some of his DVD copy of Macross Zero, though... awesome stuff. Brings me back to the wonder of watching Robotech as a kid. I also borrowed another anime DVD he bought over there called FLCL... totally bizarre comedy, but I got hooked after watching a couple of episodes at his place. Good stuff.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License