Wednesday, February 05, 2003
s o r e (again)...

I guess you know you're getting old when you don't bounce back quite as fast as you used to after doing some strenous exercise. My sensei is continuing with the his 300 shomenuchi (basic cuts to the head) program for WARMUP, which means everybody gets worked hard before practice even begins. I thought we might be doing shiai geiko (tournament practice) since there's a tournament coming up, but we just did the usual waza (technique) and ji geiko (free sparring). I guess with about 40+ people in the class, it's hard to do shiai geiko... only the people in armor would be able to participate and the beginners would have to watch.

On a random note, ever notice how an ever increasing majority of human drama comes from romantic relationships/ romantic intentions? It's ridiculous, I think people today have been so infected by cliche TV and movies that they unconsciously like to mimic the most petty things. Has humanity run out of better problems to worry about? Either it's some apocalyptic fall-out from a relationship that ended badly, or its some sick bastard stalking after this poor girl who won't give him the time of day... sheesh!

I'd say, "Save me the drama and just keep it real", but hell... even that's cliche now.

I think I'll resign myself to pointing my finger and laughing... ha ha ha

Oh, and I'm still watching Kingpin. Down with romantic sit-coms.

It's much more interesting to root for the "bad guy".

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License