Monday, February 10, 2003
Countin' down the hours...

Well, tomorrow, I'm officially starting "work"... joy of joys. I have mixed feelings about it all, so I can't really say I'm overflowing with joy or sadness... just sorta... how would say... reserved? Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the chance to make some decent $$$ AND do something worthwhile... I suppose in the back of my mind, I'm already dreading the end of my contract in April. =P

But back to the present. Seems like everybody is getting job at same time, which is odd... my friend SJ, she wryly noted we're both starting work tomorrow. My friend Abe, too. And my friend Sam is starting a job doing some code monkey work for a health care group.

All of us getting employed at the same time... how odd.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License