Wednesday, February 12, 2003
Alone at last...

Well, I dropped off my mom and Josh's parents off at the airport this morning. They're off to Hong Kong for about 2 weeks, so I got about 11 days of peace and quiet... wheeee. I came back home and saw it was pretty sunny outside, so I took the bike out for a ride around the neighborhood... it hasn't changed much in all these years, just some new paint on some houses here and there. Reminded me of waaaay back when my family used to go on these family bike rides around the neighborhood... dad, mom, me, and my sister. I'm sure it'd looked super dorky, but hey... that was my family =P

After meandering around for an hour or so, my bones started to ache and I rode back home. Shaved my head 'cause I was getting fuzzy and took a shower.

Now... time to zone out.

I'm working tonight... going to be out filming youth basketball... fun...

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License