Friday, January 17, 2003
"This is a one-of-a-kind piece, there's no other one like this particular one in the world..."

Dear Lord,

Everyone gets a little pissy at times, even me. Excuse the lyrical tantrum, I know you're out there. I'm still waiting on you.

In the mean time, thank you for the gift of laughter... this poor guy's mistake is to my complete amusement. Bless his poor, geezer self... I'm sure I'll be the same way if I make it to his age. My sides hurt... hahaha.

TechTV - One Of A Kind Piece
(WARNING - Contains mild profanity, and extreme humor. Right click and choose "save target as...")


Racist Shaq update:

Some friends have e-mailed me and kindly pointed to these additional articles if you're interested in hearing more commentary. Enjoy.


  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License