Saturday, January 04, 2003
Seeking solace in the small silences...

It's quiet in my house right now. My mom is out running errands and I just got back home from hanging out at Josh's and crashing the night. My friend Chris will be departing shortly back to LA, so the ancient trio of us hung out at Josh's pad, watching Austin Powers3, and knocking back a little booze. Apparently, Josh made out like a bandit at his last company meeting and to make a long story short, he's now got a whole fridge stocked full with Corona and Red Hook, courtesy of company dollar. I'm not the biggest beer fan in the world, but I did "liberate" several bottles, along with helping myself to a few shots of vodka from Josh's supply. Getting slammed was not the objective, but I did want to sleep well... heh.

I think the vodka helped clear my sinuses too... ah, the miracles of firewater.

In any case, I have this aching feeling that I should be doing something productive right now besides just sitting here thinking and typing. However, my soul is wisely reminded:

It is Saturday.

Time for a cat nap.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License