Saturday, January 11, 2003
It is the 11th hour of productivity...

I finished the last of the editing for the script of a skit I and another counselor will be performing for the junior high/high school kids... in like 13 hours, heh. When it comes to my ideas and "creavitivity", it always seems that the early hours of a morning produce my best work - scripts, papers, lyrics, computer graphic stuffs. Unemployment gives plenty of time for bums like me to make wallpapers for themselves like this featuring an unlikely combination of a notorious Street Fighter 2 character and the poem Invictus by William Henley. More on Invictus some other day.

Maybe I'll post the transcript of the script in another entry, it's one of the simpler and better skits I've written in awhile in my opinion.

Besides the usual writers' blocks that assailed my brain - my allergies seem to have gone haywire tonight. Stupid nose of mine was running more than Michael Johnson and I had some howitzer-esque sneezes. It's gotta be something my brought into the house, probably a plant. Sucks because even though this morning, they were a bit irritated, it wasn't that bad. Plus, spicey-ness of the Thai I ate at the IIStix meet helped clear my sinuses (frag poor Akito's stomach, ouch).

And of course, there's always "other stuff" occassionally milling around in my head.

Well, time to pop the magic anti-histamine pills and drift off to dreamland.

Random note:

Got e-mail from Cora and she got to Spain fine. According to her, there are only 3 other Asians in Cadiz. And I thought Reeeeenton and Kent was short on diversity. Hahaha.

Of course, Cora has the advantage of being around the oh-so-cool Spainards (Any culture with the guts and imagination to create bullfighting rocks) while Renton/Kent is populated by unwashed, ignorant masses who think that all Americans are white or black. Bah.

I hope this pill kicks in soon. It's been a long day.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License