Saturday, January 25, 2003
I should be asleep... but I'm not.

I'm beginning to hate the fact of how introspective and imaginative I am. I was probably laying in bed for two hours, and the entire time, the gears of my brain are turning and turning... I gave up and came back downstairs here to the computer. I tried playing a few rounds of TacticalOps, but that didn't help much either. Because my mind was wandering, I played a little bit too carelessly - translating into dying early a lot of rounds and ghost-watching the rest of my team. Even after not playing for awhile (been War-cracking), I still didn't do too bad... maybe I have hidden rage to draw upon to manipulate the worn down WASD keys on my keyboard.

But of course, there's nothing to do while I'm ghosting but to think some more... if only my personal demons were as easy to exorcise as cornering them and hosing them down with a high-caliber automatic weapon, FPS style. It's never that easy, though.

Time to just pop some magic pills to make me sleep... gotta get up early to do some errands.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License