Thursday, January 30, 2003
Dear BLOG,

I wonder if sometimes if I let too much of my dirty laundry out to dry on you. It's a very un-Asian thing to do, to spill your guts and lose your "face", but then again, since I never really "say" 75% of the things I write on you, I guess it's not really violating my stoic nature. I apologize if sometimes the only things I give you are my anger, my fear, my annoyances, my self-loathing, and my lack of confidence... but maybe by writing it to you, I purge some of those very things from my own self.

Thanks for being the waste dump of my angst.

***

Fukai fukai mori no oku ni ima mo kitto (Even now, in the depths of the deep, deep forest)
Okizari ni shita kokoro kakushiteru yo (An abandoned heart remains in hiding)
Sagasu hodo no chikara mo naku tsukarehateta (So tired out that they haven't the strength to search)
Hitobito wa eien no yami ni kieru (The people disappear into the eternal darkness)

Chiisai mama nara kitto (When I was still little, I'm sure)
Ima demo mieta ka na (I would have been able to see it)

Bokutachi wa ikiru hodo ni (The more we live)
Nakushiteku sukoshizutsu (The more we lose, little by little)
Itsuwari ya uso wo matoi (Clad in our deceptions and lies)
Tachi sukumu, koe mo naku (We stand petrified, noiselessly)

Aoi aoi sora no iro mo kizukanai mama (Without even realizing the color of the blue, blue sky)
Sugite yuku mainichi ga kawatte yuku (The days passing by keep on changing)
Tsukurareta wakugumi wo koe ima wo ikite (Surpassing artificial outlines, living for today)
Sabitsuita kokoro mata ugoki dasu yo (A chained-up heart again starts in motion)

Toki no RHYTHM wo shireba (If I just knew the rhythm of time)
Mouichido toberu darou (I'm sure I could fly again)

Bokutachi wa ikiru hodo ni (As we continue to wander)
Ikite yuku, doko made mo (We keep on living, everywhere we go)
Shinjiteru, hikari motome (Looking for a light that we can believe in)
Arukidasu, kimi to ima (I'll start walking, with you now)

Bokutachi wa ikiru hodo ni (The more we live)
Nakushiteku sukoshizutsu (The more we lose, little by little)
Itsuwari ya uso wo matoi (Clad in our deceptions and lies)
Tachi sukumu, koe mo naku (We stand petrified, noiselessly)

Bokutachi wa samayoi nagara (As we continue to wander)
Ikite yuku, doko made mo (We keep on living, everywhere we go)
Furikaeru michi wo tozashi (Blocking off the road to return)
Aruiteku, eien ni (I'll continue walking, eternally)

Tachi sukumu, koe mo naku (We stand petrified, noiselessly)
Ikite yuku, eien ni (We continue to live, eternally)


Do As Infinity - Fukai Mori (Deep Forest)

Tomiko Van's has a fantastic voice... and Ryo Owatari rocks on acoustic guitar, and of course, Dai Nagao knows how to write a good song.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License