Thursday, December 26, 2002
You know you're stubborn if...

...you stay up to play TacticalOps just to beat the X-Mas pack single player missions, because you can't stand the thought of a few lines of wacky AI code getting the best of you.

My Mom and sister want to take me out to dinner for my birthday since my sister will be leaving for her urban missions trip on my real birthday (Saturday). I haven't decided where I wanna go, but I'm thinking Pasta Freska, the phatty Italian joint that Josh and Val took Shiv and I. I'm actually craving Japanese food, but since my mother and sister aren't big fans... Italian it is.

Gotta call and see if they're open... it's reservation only.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License