Thursday, December 26, 2002
So... full...

I just got back from my birthday dinner at Pasta Freska... oh man. The food was delicious... Old Spaghetti Factory and Cucina Cucina can kiss my pale Chinese behind - I'm never eating at those places again voluntarily, now that I have eaten at the promised land. Off the top of my head...


  • 1 Fried slice of eggplant with mozarella & spinach
  • 2 Lettuce and romaine salad with fresh cut tomatoes, cheese with freshly roasted garlic bread
  • 3 Bow-tie pasta insundried tomato cream sauce
  • 4 Pounded chicken breast filled with cream sauce in sweet gravy
  • 5 Spicy red sauce seafood spaghetti with king salmon and shrimp
  • 6 A dessert plate with a slice of cheesecake, a slice of fudge tort, and a slice of cinnamon pumpkin cheesecake... plus birthday candles =)


I think I'm just slouch waaaaaaaay low for awhile... and let out a notch in my belt.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License