Tuesday, December 31, 2002
Lately I've had the strangest feeling...

I just got back home from going out and singing karaoke with the AACF folks at SBK... pretty amusing to always sing with everybody. I hopped a ride with someone I haven't seen in awhile, G-Sak (I call him that because his name happens to be Garrett too, except he spells it "Garett"). We went to the same high school, but he's my sister's age, 2 years younger. We have this funny habit where if we go to karaoke together, we almost always make like Jodeci and sing a duet of "Lately".

The highlight of my night though was definitely just talking with him in the car - sharing, having a good conversation - stuff about college fellowships, servant leadership, career, and life in general. Some people, no matter how long it's been since you've talk with them, you just click with and can have an instant "deep" conversation. I really appreciate those kinds of people.

I know you're not an "internet junkie" and you probably will never read this, but props to you, G-Sak. I enjoyed our talk.

Good stuff.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License