Saturday, December 14, 2002
Fridays...

Today was not a very exciting Friday, but I ain't crying about it, though I did miss "Freestyle Friday" on "106&Park". Spent my evening visiting an older member of my church, shooting the breeze over various spiritual issues relating to CBC, but specifically, the needs my church has in ministering to people in my age group - the college and newly post-college crowd. The topics were pretty serious, the mood was very light and easy going, so I didn't find taxing in the least.

Tomorrow... or technically, today, is the children's Christmas program at my church. Should be lots of fun to watch.

Random note:

I finally made a wishlist on Amazon.com. I suppose it's a little late since Christmas and my birthday are only about two weeks away, but oh well... haha.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License