Tuesday, November 12, 2002
The coughing and gleeful hermit...

I guess I'm not over my cold yet... bleh. Woke today feeling pretty nasty, with my throat all scratchy and lungs snotty. Duty called however... my sister's computer was acting crappy, so I went up to take a look and do my best to fix it. I cleaned out a bunch of old junk, spyware, and who knows what... I think there also might be a virus from an attachment she downloaded, but I'd have to run a new virus check program since the one on her comp is old and fried.

I also dropped by Shiv's work for a quick visit too.

Did I mention my Mom is now sick too? I ended up not going to kendo practice and I made her dinner... clam chowder with some fresh bread from the local grocery. Yum.

Anyway, the highlight of my day was a surprise package from Digital Gravelwith a couple of cool t-shirts. Nice. I have my Moi-moi number 2, Cora, to thank for early birthday / Xmas. Thanks, kid. =)


  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License