Monday, September 30, 2002
Hum-drum Mondays...

OK, I just typed up a long entry for my blog and it's mysteriously disappeared. Wack-ness.

Monday is usually "Siobhan day" a day that Shiv and I set aside as a date night every week, since we started dating. It's not that we don't go out on other days of the week, but I thought it'd be good to have one day set aside for us, no matter what. I suppose it sounds odd, eh? The only two people who get to own a day of my week are God and Siobhan... hahaha.

Shiv's feeling really sick today though, so I won't be seeing her. She'd have to make the 40 minute drive down from NorSeattle to here in the southside (Renton) and that's something I don't want her to do while she's not 100%. I wish I could drive up to see her and take care of her, but I'm still car-less. Sucks not being able to drive around.

Anyways, this past weekend was good. We had a leadership retreat at this phatty house by the water for my church's HS fellowship, BASIC. All the counselors and the student leaders came to spend all of Saturday together. It was a good time of talking, sharing, hanging out... and of course, the obligatory Asian-bonding over cooking and eating food together. The funkiest menu item we made was probably cream cheese deepfried in wonton skins. I'm not a big fan of cream cheese, but this sweet and spicy chili dipping sauce we had with it... mmmm, bomb.

Today was also the first day of classes of Autumn quarter at the UW. First time in five years that I haven't been in school on this day. Ah, the joys of post-graduate life.

Yep.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License