Tuesday, September 10, 2002
s o r e...

I just got back from kendo practice for the first time in nearly a year and nearly every muscle on my body is sore. I took a hot shower with the "massage" option on the showerhead turned on and it helped a little, but tomorrow morning, after all the adrenaline wears out... oh man. It's going to be hard to get out of bed.

As for the practice itself, it went fine. I'm surprised how much I still know how to do.. I guess muscle memory is still in full effect. My favorite counterattack, debana kote, still has a lot of pop... I still could land it on occasion during sparring (It looks like this... a cut to the wrist) My footwork is pretty sloppy though and I'm pretty out of shape... no stamina, heh.

If only kendo practice came as easily as games of War-crack... hahahaha.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License