Wednesday, September 25, 2002
Out and about.

Lots of meetings and eatings today... definitely different from usual sluggard routine, heh. My little sister came home to grab a VCR my uncle sent her and I went out to lunch with her at the U-District Red Robin's . I didn't feel much like a burger, so I had this funky seafood combo of fried fish, shrimp, and clamstrips. It's not often I get to see my sister, so going off of our Starbucks meeting, we just relaxed and shot the breeze... it felt good being able to talk with her, especially about family stuff. I don't think very many people can understand sometimes the weirdness that's in my family, at least in terms of the whole single parent - 2 kids stuff.

After lunch, Ginger dropped me off at the preschool where Shiv works so I could ride with her to the AACF BBQ at Golden Garden's, the only other decent public beach/park here besides Alki. Lots of good food of course, especially these bomb chicken wings that Mel had marinated prior to the BBQ... I ate them, skin and all (sorry Shiv, heh). Most of the usual suspects were in attendance, including a couple of guys I haven't seen in awhile like Jon Gee and JC. It's strange to think that I won't be seeing them that much anymore, since I'm done with school and won't be on the UW campus, but that's coo. The Asian American Christian community here in Seattle is such that I'm sure our paths will cross plenty enough.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License