Thursday, August 15, 2002
Up late...

It's about 4:30 and I'm still preparing/working on stuff for this weekend's camp. I'm counseling for the JEMS Warm Beach junior high camp, so I can look forward to 4 days of craziness with hormonal adolescents... hahaha. I know, I sound so mean... but it should be fun. Working with kids of any age group definitely has its rewards, despite the difficulties that come with the territory. This year has the added bonus of me leading a workshop... I'm supposed to give a crash course in creative writing. Apparently, they think I'm good at it, despite the fact that my clips are few and I aint even rock'n a job that involves writing... or any job for that matter, haha. In any case, I'm picking away at some handouts to give the kids... I plan on the workshop to be more hands on and less of me just lecturing at them. I suck at lecturing anyways. =/

Doh... I really should be sleeping. Stupid WC3 break... didn't even win.

I should practice more, heh...

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License