Wednesday, August 14, 2002
Busy day...

Well, I think the Deloitte interview went well. The same 2 people who interviewed me before talked to me again, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they like me... it'd be nice to be finished with this whole job search thing.

I also just got back from a coffee shop meeting with my church's youth pastor, Taido. It was a good time talking about the direction of youth ministry, and CBC as whole. So it's pretty much a sure thing now... I'll be working with the high schoolers for now on. It'll be sad not to work with my AWANA kids, but I'm sure I'll still see them arouund. I'll be officially introduced in a couple weeks at the freshmen kick-off...

Random note:

Cormega's "The Realness"... good stuff. Props for the hookup, UD.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License