Thursday, June 20, 2002
*Sneeze*

Damn allergies have been driving me freak'n bonkers all day.

That aside, it was another day of the usual, except for the fact that I started it off with some extra productivity. I had meeting with Kok from the NewGen web team to just work on some graphics/layout stuff for the web page's next incarnation. As you can tell by visiting the link, what we got up there now is pretty bare bones. Besides web work, Kok and I talked a lot, especially about the direction that NewGen is going and I also shared some my own personal insights about serving in a ministry and issues that relate to that. Kok complimented me by saying that he felt I had a lot of good advice about the subject, but me, being the typical Asian, shrugged it off. I guess even after all these years of "Christian experience", I still feel less like an expert and more like a person who's always learning something new. Of course, I felt pretty privileged to pass on whatever knowledge I had... many other "wise" people have done the same thing for me, so I figured I'd do my part to keep things in circulation, heh.

I needed to run errands to the bank today, but my allergy affliction made me dread to go outside and compound the problem. I ended up just bummin' around the apt again, watching my BET and continuing work on my homepage. Cataloging and linking up all the photos have for my new site is taking a lot more time then I thought, but that's OK. It's not like I'm on a deadline for some boss anyways.

J.Tong is having a grad barbeque tomorrow... awww yeah, free grub. Wh00t!

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License