Thursday, June 27, 2002
Scouting...

I made a dry run this morning at 5:30AM to check out the office tower in downtown Seattle where my Deloitte interview is at. It's actually very close to my U-District apartment, but with rush hour traffic, I'm guessing the time it will take to get there will be at least double... the 10 minutes. I want to get there early, so I guess I also have to factor in the time it will take me to park in the underground garage and take the elevator... all the way to the 45th floor. Factor in another 5 or so minutes to navigate the building too, since I haven't been in there yet.

Whoohooo...

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License