Friday, June 28, 2002
*Phew*

It's funny how some things can seem a bigger deal than they really are. My interview at Deloitte today went fine, without any of the disasters or mishaps that my sometimes over-imaginative mind conceived might happen (thank the Lord). Traffic to downtown Seattle wasn't too nasty and I actually arrived a half-hour early for the interview, which worked out fine, because I anticipated having to fill out some paperwork (application, background check consent waiver, etc.) Two people interviewed me simultaneously, asking the "usual" questions like "tell us about yourself", "what are your strengths/weaknesses?", and "how do you deal with conflict with a boss or co-worker?" I'm glad I didn't have to answer any bizarre riddles, or worst, demonstrate my tax accounting skills... hahahhaa.

Overall, I think things went very well and even if I don't get the job, I'm satisfied I made a good impression and not stained the reputations of Val and Josh, heh. The head interviewer said that I would be contacted probably a week after next week.

Coo.


  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License