Saturday, April 27, 2002
It's early... very early.

Another night of restless sleep and I find myself bored at my comp... maybe it's some funky indigestion. I went with Shiv to FISH this last night to this family-owned burger joint named "Triple X Burger" (they should get some sponsorship from the upcoming Vin Diesel movie, heh). Anyway, I ate this monster sized burger, the "Triple X" there... I couldn't tell how much beef was in it, but I'm pretty sure that it was close to a pound, looking at those 3 patties. Afterwards, the FISH people went to watch "Training Day" at someone's house. Seeing the movie for the second time made me appreciate it a lot more... lots of subtle touches and good dialogue...

"To protect the sheep, you gotta catch the wolves. It takes a wolf to catch a wolf..."

Speaking of wolves catching wolves, I find my time playing TacOps to be even more enjoyable as of late. Something very therapeutic about it all. I'm the guy with the [Liquid] tag racking up the kills. Bear in mind, each round of a game of TO is like pseudo real-life. You die during the round, you're dead until the next round...



Who says I'm not learning anything new as a jobless bum? hahaha. (yeah, I know... sad)

Man, I have to be up in like 5 hours for CoHi training...


  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License