Tuesday, April 09, 2002
The days are packed...

It's about 7:30AM in the morning right now and I'm up. Dave's alarm for work woke me up to, and I can't seem to fall back asleep... so I figure I might as well do something to keep my mind busy. Writing is as good as anything.

But speaking of busy, you'd think be graduated would afford a person more spare time... but that hasn't exactly been the total case yet. This last weekend was as busy as any I've had while I was in school...

Saturday, I had my Mom's furniture stuff to take care of in the morning, AWANA in the late afternoon, and the JEMS music concert that same night (BTW, picked up nice music there by a fellow brother named Eric Kuo. A couple of his songs can be found here.) Sunday, I pretty much spent the entire day at CBC, almost 10 hours, from 8:15AM to 6:00PM... the usual schedule of morning choir practice, worship service, Sunday school, lunchbreak, afternoon choir practice, and then CoHi prayer meeting. Pretty long-ish, eh?

Yeah...


  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License