Friday, March 29, 2002
Today was another day of vacation, but I was thankful for the freedom...

I got a lot done. I ran a lot of errands, including the all important paycheck pickup, and even though it was pretty small... hey, every little bit counts. I also paid off some old fines and wrapped up some work related things, but it occurs to me that there's another set of things I have to do at the registration offices in Schmitz. Who would of thought graduation was this much work? ha... =)

After a hard day's work of errands, I took the evening off with Shiv... cooked up some yakisoba and rented "A.I." on DVD. I was surprised at how much I liked the movie, given all the negative press and reviews around it. I think for most people, the fact that movie's story raises questions isn't enough to justify 2 hours... I guess most people probably don't spend as much time as I do pondering the issues of human morality and the nature/meaning of what it to be human. heh heh. Overall, I enjoyed it a lot... the kid from "The Sixth Sense" did a good job making the robot-boy character genuinely believable.

Oh yeah, we also watch "CSI" on CBS. Very nifty show, I must admit I'm hooked now too...

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License