Sunday, March 03, 2002
Pushing the limit. I seem to do be doing it a lot in school lately.

This entire last week, I didn't go to a single lecture for my American Gov't class. It's not that I lack respect for my teacher, it just so happens that this week in school, the subject is rather mundane. At least to me... since it happens to be something I've already had several classes on (the intersection of the news media and politics). Another contributing factor is also probably my half-drugged TA showing up to my 8:30AM section with nothing planned (blame it on the dental surgery). Sorry, Prof. Smith and Mr. Plotts... I got better things to do with my time.

Of a more immediate concern is my distance learning class for mass media law. Before my final examination on Tuesday, I have to complete another 3-4 page paper, this type on publication law and copyrights. Should be fun... did I also mention that the final is 2-hours and that it's at 8:30 in the morning on Wednesday? Yeah... grrrreat.

Yeah, I know... much complaining.

At least I got to eat lunch at Orange King with Shiv today... technically, yesterday I suppose. (er, Saturday).

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License