Friday, January 04, 2002
More airports...

I picked up my uncle last night at SeaTac. He wanted to visit Seattle before my sister and I got back to school, so he's up for just this weekend. We rented "The Score" from the local blockbuster, a flick with Robert De Niro and Ed Norton... good stuff. I had low expectations (some people told me they thought the movie was too hot), but I liked it a lot. Robert De Niro is a great actor and thought his portrayal of the classic "reluctant criminal" to be pretty convincing. He proves that yes, old guys can still act in flicks like this... just look at Heat and Ronin... De Niro is the man!

On a random note, my favorite online gear store Digital Gravel, is having a 50% off sale... whoohooo! Too bad I'm dead broke... =/

Speaking of death, the days of this vacation have been passing faster than the traffic behind my house... and I smell the stench of school 'round the corner...

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License