Wednesday, December 12, 2001
Psalm Twelve-Twelve-Zero-One
a psalm of Gar
spoken to the sound of an accoustic guitar
and the rolling beat of twin Technics SL-1200s


Praise be to the Lord on high,
God of my father, God of my mother,
your faithfulness echoes in the silence of my trials.

When I entered into the valley,
feet treading a ground of darkened shadows,
foolishly I said to myself, "I will be my own guide."

But alone amidst the cold night,
my feet stumbled to find the path,
Until you reached down and led me to safety.

Before I even cryed out,
your spirit took compassion upon me,
the righteousness of your hands carried my brokeness.

On your holy mountain, O God,
I was brought not to be accused of my transgressions,
but put before your presence to recieve mercy and grace.

Let all the earth know of you,
God of forgiveness and hope,
the Lord and Savior of even men such as I.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License