Monday, December 03, 2001
Mondays. Ugh.

I don't feel especially verbose about talking about today, except that it's Monday and I'm anticipating a very busy last few weeks of school. Tuesday is the day of my final presentation for my BCMU class, Wednesday is my final test for my HRMOB class, and Thursday is the due date for Project 3 for my IS480. Next week... well, I'm not thinking that far ahead. Yet... heh.

Anyway, I haven't been thinking of school too much. I spent most of last week organizing the bits and pieces of Shiv's surprise party, which went well yesterday. A surprise party that was actually a surprise... how often does that happen, huh? It was a lot of fun and I'm glad everything worked out. Birthdays are a special thing, because it gives a chance for people to appreciate the individual and the person, especially somebody like Shiv, is one of those "under the radar" type of people - the type of person who does a lot for others and often doesn't get recognized for it. I suppose, being her BF, I'm biased... but that's what I think. =)

Well... only 22 days left until Christmas. Reminds me... gotta buy stuff for the apartment gift exchange.


  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License