Wednesday, November 07, 2001
Well, the busy-ness continues...

I had a midterm in HRMOB this morning at 10:30 that I finished relatively quickly... it just a little over a half hour for a two hour class. For some reason, tests in that class never take me too long, but at the same time, the speed at which I have been finishing the tests hasn't been much of an indicator of actually how well I did. Hmmm.

On a completely random note, it's been a day of much money spend-age. I wrote a fatty check last night to Dave for the rent/monthly bills that was about a half a grand. I also treated my group members out to lunch today because I felt bad about missing our meeting from last week and the two of them ended up doing a lot of the work. Stopped by Tower after the lunch and bought a Gundam action figure for $2 (Char's Zaku II, with 3 guns and a heat axe, whooo). To top it off, I even bought a $5 ticket for a church charity breakfast for abused/abandoned children from some stranger on the street. Shoot, the breakfast isn't even until January!

Good thing I get paid this Friday...

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License