Monday, October 22, 2001
Post-retreat sleeping disorder...

I woke up today late. Very late. How late you might ask? Well, it was so late, that I missed going to my 10:30am class. I didn't even come to campus until 2:30pm. I guess I more tired than I thought. Oops.

In any case, the retreat was a lot of fun. It was a little different than I expected it to be, but that was part of the fun. I already knew most of the 25 people who went, so going to the retreat was basically a chance to get know them better and just hang out. There wasn't really one single speaker who occupied the session time, so instead, things were mostly small group based. I had a good small group and I was happy that in our conversations we were able to debate some of the gray areas of faith and Christianity. Lots of deep discussion and thought-provoking.

Oh yeah... Heckler & Koch recently redesigned their homepage. Spoon!

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License