Sunday, November 13, 2005
regrettably, i'm without a personal legend



I got it in a fortune cookie when I went out to eat Chinese food last Thursday night, but I stuck it in my pocket and forgot about it until I found it now. For those of you who've read this book, you'll understand the reference in both the title of this entry and the photo. And funny enough, I've been watching a lot of Fullmetal Alchemist on Cartoon Network in between "studying" for my grad school work. I find it pretty interesting.

I have a general feeling of unease again... I'm not sure why.

  |


Comments:
don't worry man, still real early in the fantasy b-ball season. =p
 
reg, angela - thx!
 
Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License