Tuesday, February 12, 2002
It's a nice outside today... a little bit of sun, a little of cloud... definitely not too hot. Not bad at all.

Well, I got my PoliSci test back today, and thankfully, I bucked the average of a 2.4 with a score of 3.2! Whoohooo! I'm glad I did well, but I feel for my friend Cora, who got pretty shafted on her test score. As a responsible and diligent student (ie, Cora attends lecture and section regularly), she should have gotten a better grade, at least a grade better than mine. I'm slacker, I have no shame in admitting that I regularly skip class (lecture and section)... but man... just goes to show you that the grading here at the UW is anything but fair sometimes. Oh well.

On a random note, check my hero Mr. Samuel L. Jackson pulling an Ezekiel 25:17, Jedi action figure style. =)

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

note: Yes, I know the passage has been liberally altered. You have to watch the movie "Pulp Fiction" to understand.

Random note #2:

Speaking of Star Wars, my favorite online store of phat gear, Digital Gravel, recently added this shirt.

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License