Friday, February 08, 2002
I dropped Shiv off at SeaTac today for her flight to Salt Lake City and her Olympic adventure with her family. I hope she has a great time. In the meantime, yours truly is doing the usual... making tapes at the media center and being bored...

"ODE TO EMPLOYMENT WOES IN A CRAPPY ECONOMY"

no worries 'bout work except post-graduate employment/
U-Dub send'n me out like the US Navy deploys ships/
launched out to real world water to fight in a war/
I'm looking for a job and like Ed Norton, I want the SCORE/
a job that means something that pays more than nothing/
career bastards think Imma turkey ripe for the stuffing/
no unpaid internships and all that pro-bono work/
the reason it's "BONE-O" is they think I'm a fool they can jerk/
life's more than money, it's truth without a doubt/
but no man can raise a family going the unemployed route/
so until I find what I want, I'll still keep on lookin'/
even if I have to go on the Ave and start teriyaki cookin'...

  |


Comments: Post a Comment

in?scrip?tion (n-skrip-shun)n.
1. The act or an instance of inscribing.
2. Something, such as the wording on a coin, medal, monument, or seal, that is inscribed.
3. A short, signed message in a book or on a photograph given as a gift.
4. The usually informal dedication of an artistic work.
5. Jeremiah 31:33

the facts.
name. Gar AKA "that Chinese guy" "Sleepy.McSleeping"
ethnicity/nationality. Chinese/American, 4th gen.
location. Sea-Town, WA, USA Kawanishi, JAPAN
occupation. less-cynical poor grad student
age. younger than you think, older than you know

 



 

[contact]
UnseenGC @ AIM
(myname) @ gmail.com

 

 

[ARCHIVES]
main listing

[memories]
i - ii - iii - iv - v

  This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Creative Commons License